We’ll be hosting a series of free educational events around the island, engaging everyone in solutions to plastic pollution. Check it out and come participate in one of our events!
- Thursday March 14th – Dance 4 Life event, Small Acts Big Impact
- Friday March 15th – A Plastic-Free Barbados With University of the West Indies
- Saturday March 16th – Bathsheba Morning Hike and Beach Cleanup with Eco Lifestyle Lodge
- Saturday March 16th – The Oceanic Standard Barbados Event at Copacabana
- Sunday March 17th – Dare To Care Beach Cleanup at Long Pond
- Sunday March 17th – Beach Cleanup/Surf For All at Drill Hall
We look forward to working together to help keep this beautiful Caribbean island clean for generations to come!